- FedBizOpps is the official FREE online listing of Government contracting opportunities which are published at the Federal Business Opportunities site. The address is https://www.fbo.gov/. Published daily by the Department of Commerce
- Information in the FedBizOpps site:
- Solicitation Number
- Description of requirement
- Due date for receipt of offers
- Set-aside status
- Contact person & telephone number
- Subcontracting opportunities
- Potential sources sought
- Business news
- Surplus property sales
- Foreign Government standards
- FEDBIZOPS & ORCA
DUN and Bradstreet (DUNS) numbers and Contractor Entity Codes (CECs) can be obtained by calling 800-333-0505 (8am-6pm EST). Both the call and service are free.
In order to certify itself as such, a small disadvantaged business firm must now be certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA).