As a customer -
1. Follow the link "AGC Ordering" under this heading - "How to work with us."
2. Complete the form with request details through the Common Access Card enabled portal.
3. Someone will contact you with additional questions necessary to fulfill your request.
As an employee -
1. Visit USAJobs.gov. Army Geospatial Center job announcements are posted in this database.
2. Follow the link to "Search for Jobs" to search by specific Vacancy Announcement Number, agency, job category, or geographical location.
3. Follow the link to "Create Resume" to enter and maintain your resume data. You must have a current resume in the USAJOBS database before you can apply for a position with the Army Geospatial Center. After you create your resume in the system, follow the link to "Apply Online" located at the bottom of the vacancy announcement to which you wish to apply.
As a business partner -
1. Register in the System for Award Management database. It is MANDATORY that vendors be registered under the SAM program.
2. Find information on available Army Geospatial Center opportunities through the Contracting Opportunities Website.
3. Complete the items required by the solicitation.
4. Visit the Army Geospatial Center website to learn about the missions and related services.
5. If you are a Small Business, Small Disadvantage Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Service Disable Veteran Owned Business and a HUBZone Business with a federal classification, you may email your company’s capabilities statement, or email a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacity to perform.